Krikor Manoukian, MD
Dr. Manoukian is an assistant clinical professor of Allergy & Immununology at University of California Irvine (UC Irvine) and is the co-founder of AIRE Medical group where he strives to provide quality and effective care for patients suffering from various allergies, asthma, and immunodeficiencies.
Dr. Manoukian received a dual Bachelor in Arts Degree (B.A.) in Biology and Economics from University of Southern California (USC), Medical Degree from University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), completed residency in Internal Medicine from Kaiser Los Angeles (a UCLA affiliated hospital), and fellowship in Allergy/Immunology from UCI.
Dr. Manoukian’s research interests include but are not limited to Asthma, Food & Drug Allergies, and Contact Dermatitis. His academic achievements include publications, and presentations at major conferences or seminars.
He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology.
Dr. Manoukian is a member of:
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology (LASAACI),
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Los Angeles County Medical Association (LACMA)