In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we wish to adhere to guidelines set forth by the CDC in implementing social distancing and further ensuring the safety of our patients. It is for this reason we are placing limitations on the number of people that are going to be allowed in our office. Moving forward, patients that are minors (below the age of 18) should only be accompanied by one adult. Patients above the age of 18 should come by themselves. This will be strictly enforced and patients will be turned away if this policy is not adhered to.
All patients (and guardians) will be required to wear masks and to have their temperatures taken prior to entry into the clinic. We kindly ask that patients who may be experiencing any symptoms relating to COVID-19, such as fevers, body aches, dry cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat do not come to our office for any reason. If there is any uncertainty, please call the office for further assistance.
Important Updates Regarding Allergen Immunotherapy:
- We will slowly start to open our clinic up for allergy shots on an appointment basis only. Starting in the beginning of May, we will be contacting patients individually via text message.
- After you receive a text message from us, please contact the office to schedule your shot appointment.
- Please refrain from calling the office if you have NOT received a text, as we are working diligently to accommodate all of our shot patients, and this may delay our process of contacting patients.
- All patients will be required to wait the mandatory 30 minutes after receiving their allergy shots.
- In order to help mitigate exposure, each patient will be waiting in separate rooms to minimize contact between themselves and other patients.
- Patients will be given a 5 minute grace period from their scheduled appointment time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate patients who arrive later than that and will need to reschedule for another time.
Thank you for your continuous support and patience during these unprecedented times. We hope to see you soon.