March 19, 2020
To our Valued Patients,
We write to provide an update regarding COVID-19 and our efforts to address this unprecedented situation. AIRE Medical Group, Inc. is dedicated to the welfare of our patients during this extraordinary time in dealing with the pandemic caused by COVID-19. In line with CDC and national guidelines, we are going to be implementing changes to minimize the rate of transmission from person to person while providing the best care for our patients.
Here are the temporary changes we are implementing in an effort to maximize patient safety:
- Effective the week of March 23rd, 2020 we are transitioning to making Telehealth appointments (e.g. video conferencing or phone calls).
- If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled: We will reach out to you to provide details on changing it to a video/phone visit OR to reschedule/postpone your visit entirely.
- Effective the week of March 23rd, 2020 we will be CLOSED FOR ALLERGY SHOTS until the end of April.
- If you are currently coming in weekly for allergy injections: We will scale back your dose accordingly when we resume our shot clinic. Please do not be too concerned, as this is ultimately for your safety.
- We were excited about opening 6 days/week for allergy shots, however, given the circumstances we have decided that it is everyone’s best interest to limit contact at this time.
- We will be adjusting our office hours until further notice to help mitigate exposure, maintaining select hours for biologic injections ONLY (e.g. Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra).
- Biologic Injections will be limited to Wednesdays ONLY.
- We kindly ask that patients who may be experiencing any symptoms of fevers, body aches, dry cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat do not come to our office for any reason.
- To help you differentiate between COVID-19, common cold, flu, and allergies:
- Every staff member will be wearing masks moving forward. Unfortunately, due to national shortages we are unable to provide masks to our patients.
- We are cleaning each room in between patients and deep cleaning both at the beginning and end of each day.
We strive to provide the best as your allergist/immunologist, so we are monitoring the situation closely and will make further adjustments as necessary. Please check our website and your email/text messages frequently to check for updates.
Additionally, please check CDC website at www.cdc.gov for up to the minute updates regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
AIRE Medical Group, Inc. Staff